In the previous article on astral projection, we covered some basics of meditation and ways to remove mental blocks. In this article, we will cover some more easy ways to astral project by overcoming fear.
1. Use the steps to overcome fear before you astral project
One of the most important steps in the astral projection guide is to overcome fear. In order to do so, you must use these steps:
- Know that like attracts like in the astral realm – You have to stay positive throughout the day and also during the experience in order to attract positive experiences.
- The silver cord – Those that have some prior knowledge of astral projection probably have heard about the silver cord. The cord protects you by linking your astral body to your physical body so you can come back any time.
- Project during the day time – If you are afraid of the dark, you may want to try and astral project during the day time. Many people fear darkness and find it easier to project during the day.
- Practice positive affirmations – These will keep you positive throughout your journey. Remove insecurities by turning every negative thought into positive affirmations.
2. Practice the glass water technique of astral projection for 7 days
The glass water technique of astral projection enables you to charge the water through your vibrations. You must practice following steps for 7 days before you try astral projection:
- Your right hand is positive terminal and your left, the negative.
- Hold a glass of water with both hands with the contents at room temperature and sit in a quiet place.
- Maintain contact with the glass of water so it can absorb the energy coming from your body.
- As you feel the energy pulsating from your body, focus on the water and the pulsing sensation getting stronger in your fingers.
- The throbbing will gradually increase and you will feel the water changing. It is actually getting magnetized by the energy in your body.
- Drink the water down.
- Practice above steps for 7 days.
- On the 8th day, after drinking the charged water, lie down comfortably on a bed. Imagine white light surrounding your body.
- Now breathe in deeply. Hold the breath for 10-12 seconds and breathe out forcefully.
- At this point, many people are able to see themselves come out of their physical body and see it lying on the bed. This means you are in the astral realm.
- Some people only sense strong vibrations and that means they are on the right track. Some more practice and you will be well on your way to astral projecting easily.
3. Know the benefits of astral projecting
There are numerous benefits of astral projection:
- You will experience a boost in confidence and courage. You will become a lot more positive.
- It will help you increase your intuition.
- Astral projecting will help you develop multi faceted personality in that; it will aid you in many areas of life including professional and personal.
- A feeling of accomplishment will enable you to do well in your career, relationships etc.
- Even if you have never considered yourself psychic or intuitive, astral projecting will enable you to develop a sixth sense .Your intuitive power will guide you in all areas of life.
- You directly connect with your spiritual source and will feel intense love and sense of bliss surrounding you.
- Your faith in spirituality will strengthen. This will help you become self aware and also enable you to read people accurately. This, in turn, will help you in decision making, trusting people and so on.
- Your energy frequency will rise. You will be in a tranquil atmosphere all the time which will give you protection from negative emotions and circumstances.
- As you practice astral projection, your vibrations will be raised and this will get you more in sync with the Universe. Your ability to manifest your dreams will also increase.
Here is the link to a guided meditation which will help you astral project. Astral projection is a great spiritual hobby that can also help you in many aspects of life. Good luck!